1. Your booking – a booking form must be completed and signed where indicated. The person who signs the form shall be deemed to act as the agent for all persons shown on the form and his/her signature binds all such persons including the signatory jointly and severally to the booking terms and conditions. This agreement is covered by English law.
2. Deposit payment – at the time of asking for your booking form to be confirmed a deposit of 300 euros for painting holidays in Tuscany is payable and 400 euros is payable for painting holidays in Florence, Sicily and Venice.
3. Balance payment – you must pay the balance of the cost of the course 8 weeks before your arrival by bank transfer or Paypal. If you do not we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled in which case you are still liable to pay us cancellation charges of 100% of the total course fee.
4. If you cancel your booking – deposits are not refundable but can be used to secure another holiday in the same or following year. The balance payment which must be paid by bank transfer is due two months before the holiday as written in the receipt email. The balance is not refundable after two months before the holiday. Please ensure that you have travel insurance to cover cancellations and any other eventualities.
5. Your course reservation – on receipt of you reservation request and booking form we will speedily advise whether we are able to make the reservation requested and if we are able to do so we will send you written confirmation with details of the amount payable in accordance with condition 3 above.
6. We may change your course – on occasions it may be necessary to amend the arrangements for your course and we reserve the right to do so at any time. In this event we will inform you as soon as possible.
7. Although it is unlikely if we cancel your course – although it is unlikely we reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your course. In this event we will advise you as soon as possible and we will do our best to offer you an alternative course or date and if not accepted a total refund of your deposit will be made.
8. Force Majeur – Deposit refunds do not apply when your course is cancelled as a result of risk of war or threat of war civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural disaster, fire of adverse weather conditions and similar events beyond our control.
9. Misadventure – We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage you may suffer during the period of your course due to accident, illness or bodily injury or loss of equipment or belongings of from any other cause unless resulting from our negligence or that of our employees. We would stress the absolute necessity for your and other members of your party to effect appropriate insurance cover and for UK residents we would advise you to obtain form E111 from the post office which entitles you to certain free medical care.
I have read and agree on behalf of myself and all other persons shown on this booking form, with the Terms and Conditions and other information supplied by you in your brochure/website.
A “Y” in the box above is equivalent to a signature on a paper booking form, see condition 1 of our Terms and Conditions above.